Friday, May 11, 2007

Flu And Crochet

So I went to the doctor today who told me I have flu again... not happy. But I did get a chance to make use of this wonderful, wonderful tutorial here:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=127333.0

And make some cute Mary-Jane slippers!! They didn't take twenty minutes, more like three hours, but I couldn't sleep so it passed the time!!

Pictures! Please excuse my messy stitching, big feet and Homer socks... haha!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Specs: Sirdar Denim Ultra yarn in Madder Pink and Pink Sorbet and an 8mm hook. I reckon it was about a skein in total. Easy peasy, and now I have warm toes!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Found your site (this is yarn mafia). Cute slippers.